Fresh flower decorations or centerpieces -
price to be determined by need and season
2 bouquets and 2 boutonnieres - $75.00
Helium Balloons by the Dozen - $25.00
Coffee service, 1 staff and accoutrements - $25.00
Wait Staff or Valet by the hour/per person- $25.00
Photographer or DJ references
At your location.
Up to 90 minute event. This is for wedding ceremony site only.
No later than 8pm event.
Maximum 24 guests.
Minister and all legal paperwork filed.
We bring and set up a 10x30 white wedding tent, chairs and white covers with gold sashes, wedding arch, pillars and silk trees, floor standing candelabra and guest signature keepsake table.
We set up and take down!
We bring and you keep the isle runner, wedding veil, fresh flowers for wedding couple, garter, wedding bubbles, chocolate favors and custom guest signature keepsake.
This is a romantic yet economical way to get married.
From 8:00am - 8:00pm
From 8:00pm - 8:00am
Bring your marriage license and cameras
2.5 Hour minimum advanced notice. At your location. Maximum 8 guests.
You keep the wedding veil and garter
Package includes 10 person cake, plastic cake knife and server, plastic toasting glasses, 1 bottle of sparkling cider, plates, napkins, utensils
Minister and the filing of paperwork.
Bring your cameras.
Service between 8am-8pm
This includes a ceremony of your choice and all legal paperwork.
Wedding at your location $150.00 within 25 miles of Renton. Rehearsals $50.00 per hour, one hour minimum.
Travel charge after 25 miles round trip $1.00 per mile as calculated by Google maps
This includes our initial meeting, choice of many pre-written services that can be mixed and rewritten any way you wish.
We can even work with you via email to write a service that is just as special as you are.
Give us your ideas and a budget and we will create the wedding of your dreams. This includes all the items listed in the Carnation and Lilly packages, and adds everything else necessary to give you a complete and full wedding, without taking any real time out of your busy life.
• We will help you make some of the crucial decisions on direction and style.
• We will present you with at least 3 choices in every aspect of your wedding, providing there are 3 choices to choose from. This would cover things like: Venue, Bakery, Caters, Music, Entertainment, transportation and whatever else you may require.
• We will assist in assembling your guest list.
• We will place wedding announcements in locale paper of your choice and “home town” paper of your choice.
• We will assist in wedding invitation selection and make all arrangements for printing, assembling, addressing and posting.
• We will be your liaison for all vendors and, or staff.
• We can take all the stress and challenges out of your wedding day.
This package includes as many hours as it take, with 3 co-coordinators working hard for you. Starting at $5,000.00 and up
This includes everything in the Carnation day of wedding co-ordination and is perfect for the couple that has all their major ideas and components figured out yet need some help and guidance in bringing it all together. This process begins two months prior to wedding.
• Monthly in person meetings or as needed. Unlimited email and phone support. • Invitation and RSVP assistance and management as needed.
• Wedding calendar and timelines updated as necessary.
• Reception seating chart design and management as needed
• Vendor research for availability, pricing and comparison as needed.
• Vendor contracts reviewed on request as necessary.
• Confirm all vendor orders for accuracy.
• On-site co-ordination of wedding day: including any and all emergency that may arise.
• The total hours incorporated in to this package is estimated at 15 hours. 10 of these 15 hours are scheduled for day of wedding co-ordination and the reaming 5 to be used as needed. Extra hours are charged at $50.00 hr for coordinator and assistant.
• On site vendor visit at $35.00 hr. 1hr. minimum per vendor, coordinator only.
$1,500.00 – includes assistant
This includes a 6 hour time block. Additional hours can be added as needed @ $50.00 an Hour. This is a day of wedding package perfect for the Couple that have done everything else themselves, yet still need to ensure the vision they have laid out is orchestrated as planned.
These services include:
• Initial and final consultation with Wedding Couple
• Information on wedding etiquette
• Customize ceremony and reception timeline, which is then distributed to all necessary parties.
• 1-2 Weeks prior call and confirm all vendors and deliveries.
• Supervision of venue set up. Ensure that all table numbers, place cards, programs, and wedding favors are correctly placed nicely.
• Ensure all vendors, florist, caterers, cake delivery are on time, as pre scheduled.
• Work with Band or DJ to establish time line for Grand Entrance, First Dance, Cake Cutting, Bouquet and Garter Toss, Toasts and any other announcements needed.
• Direct ushers with program and seating instructions to ensure that Parents and Grand Parents are escorted and seated in designated reserved family seating.
• Assist with handing out wedding flowers: Pinning on corsages, boutonnieres, etc.
• Provide a well equipped emergency kit
• Get wedding party in place to walk down the aisle. Ensure that flowers are held properly, timing is perfect, fluff the bride before the big walk.
• Help photographer to get all the pictures that you want, making sure family members are ready, available and in place, etc.
• Ensure reception area is set up as planned, candles lit, tables set and decorated as planned.
• Ensure DJ is in place and ready.
• Adhere to pre-arranged timeline.
• Supervise and inspect final cleaning of venue to help ensure return of deposits
• On- site co-ordination and management of entire wedding day for a 6 hour time block. $750.00 - includes assistant.